Faith Family Fellowship is pleased to offer electronic giving. You may make a one-time donation or create a profile for recurring donations.
Want to know more? Here’s how it works…
To give without setting up a donor account, simply click the link above and choose the “Quick Give” option. You’ll be prompted to enter your information for a one-time donation using a credit card, debit card or Visa/MasterCard gift card (you must register to use the eCheck option), and you will receive an email confirmation/receipt from Faith Family Fellowship for your donation.
If you choose to register, click “First Time” and setup your Donor Profile.
Already a registered donor? Simply enter your Email and Password.
Forget your password? Click “Forgot Password”.
Setting Up Your Donor Profile:
• Enter your email address and password.
• Password must be at least 8 characters and must contain a combination of letters and numbers.
• Remember these login credentials! You will need them to access your Donor Profile.
To Make A One Time Gift:
Login by entering your email address and password.
To use a card, Select which fund you would like to donate to from the drop down list, enter your donation amount, then add your card information and billing details and click “Submit” to process your donation.
To use an eCheck, select “Use Check” located at the top right of your screen or select ACH/eCheck from the dropdown menu and select which fund you would like to donate to from the drop down list. Enter your donation amount, add your bank account information and click “Authorize” to submit donation.
Automatic Recurring Donations – Cards:
• Login by entering your email address and password
• Select “Scheduled Giving” on the left hand navigation
• Select which fund you would like to donate to from the drop down list
• Enter your donation amount
• Select the frequency, number of installment and start date
• Add your card information and billing details
• Click “Activate Schedule” to start your recurring donation schedule